Last Updated: 11/12/19
At The Georgian Terrace, we strive to deliver outstanding products, services, and experiences. We value your business and, more importantly, your loyalty. We recognize that accessibility for all is an important issue
The Georgian Terrace strives to maintain compliance with the World Wide Web’s Consortium’s Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0 Level AA (WCAG 2.0 AA) on our website, and:
- We have built our website using standard-compliant HTML and CSS
- We have ensured that the website content is structured in a logical manner using informative headings and labels where relevant, and are
usable by customers who use assistive technology/screen readers.
- We have provided consistent navigation across the website
- We have ensured that images have alternative texts and descriptive links
In addition, we offer rooms with accessibility features (Click Here), which may be booked through The Georgian Terrace and any of our portfolio of hotels brand websites.
The Georgian Terrace complies with all ADA guidelines as well as the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990
The hotel provides accessible guest rooms with the following features:
- entry/exit passages, bedroom passages, and bathroom passages with at least 32 inches (812 mm) of clearance
- roll-in shower
- bathroom grab bar
- 19-inch standalone pedestal sink
- lowered emergency evacuation instructions, light switches, and thermostat controls
- vibrating alarms available upon request
- TTY telecommunication devices available upon request
Additionally, the following public areas are accessible to guests with physical limitations via either flat or ramp access:
- business center
- concierge desk
- exercise facility
- coffee shop
- outdoor terrace
- meeting rooms
- public entrance
- lobby/registration desk
- swimming pool
Other accessibility features available at the hotel are as follows:
- closed captioning on televisions
- audible and visual (strobe)
- elevators with audible alerts, Braille buttons, and lowered buttons
- swimming pool hoist for pool access
- accessible parking via valet and ADA self-parking spaces on each parking level.
All service/support animals are welcome.
Please be aware that WCAG 2.0 AA Guidelines are evolving and our efforts to comply with these guidelines are ongoing. If you would like to report any accessibility issues, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone us at 301-220-5405. We will make all reasonable efforts in order to update the page(s) and ensure their accessibility.